Metal Bench Legs - 104 Norah - 13W, 16H inch - Set of 2 pcs
Metal Bench Legs - 104 Norah - 13W, 16H inch - Set of 2 pcs
Free White-Glove Delivery* | Shipping 4-6weeks
- Ship from California
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Matte Black Powder Coated
- Height: 16 Inches
- Set of 2 Legs
- Easy to assemble
- Can hold up to 500 lb top (super sturdy and strong)
These hand-crafted handmade prestige metal table and bench legs are created with modern aesthetics and design in mind and can match very well with various styles and materials of your own table and bench top.
- CONTEMPORARY ELEGANCE: These designer table and DIY Metal bench legs that go especially well with any of your table or bench tops, be it live edge, wood, or epoxy, be it your custom table, dining table, console table, or oval butcher block table.
- AESTHETIC AND ARTISTIC DESIGN: With its unique, one-of-its-kind design, this steel table and bench legs would brighten up your living space as they are beautifully crafted, thoughtfully designed, well-made, and with flawless finish.
- BUILD TO LAST: This high quality metal table and bench legs are exactly what you are looking for to support your custom table or bench. Being power-coated and made of steel and metal, the legs are built with sturdiness in mind. Great workmanship and designs can easily be observed from these legs.
- PERFECT AND UNIQUE LOOK: These steel table and bench legs would add a timeless look to your expensive center piece and are considered by many of our customers as one of the nicest and classiest furniture legs they’ve ever laid eyes on.
- ALL FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE: these metal legs for bench and table legs are always packed nicely, ready to delivered to spruce up your living space and come equipped with adjustable levelers hidden well in the feet. All you need to do is to bolt the base on your table or bench top and go.
Resin and solid wood
Epoxy resin table tops are the most important trend in restaurants and designs. In fact, this material is now also widely used in indoor and outdoor cabinets in China. There is no distrust of the fact that there are many benefits to using this material for counter and table covers. Durable, moisture and honey resistant, it is also suitable for handling the largest types of chemical reactions.
Conservation Tips Still
Managing or working in a restaurant that uses this material to make tablecloths, you should know how to properly maintain it. ; it's a way to add life to the material if you like.
- Then there are many tricks to polish rather than recall this material can harden quickly and create a really tough tabletop material; still extreme heat or excessive splitting can cause the material to soften. That's why you have to be careful when drawing this face. Use a soft bandanna when you're removing any food or drink stains from this face.
Table tops should only be polished with moderate speed/force. However, use a soft bristles to lightly drip the epoxy to meet and remove fly spots, if any food has stuck to them, or if you notice the stain is textured. Also done by polishing that spot.
- It's not OK to use alcohol to cleanse - you've probably heard someone say you should use rubbing alcohol on your epoxy face wash. The truth is, the system only works if you want to actually remove any epoxy from any face.
- The item must be soaked in rubbing alcohol for a full day, which will dissolve the resin to some extent. Painting material is really different than removing material from any surface. However, simple detergent and water are sufficient Clean epoxy, if you want to clean dining room countertops.
Paint discolored epoxy resin
If you leave this material in the hot sun for extended periods of time without any shade protection, it will just discolor and turn a tan; cleaner And water can't clean it. However, if you have a white epoxy resin table top, you can clean it with a laundry matt agent. Using direct bleach will soften the epoxy resin. It's trendy to use a little bleach on cotton tar (you can also adulterate with water if you prefer) and dab on the area. You will see less wear and tear. You will have to follow the same process multiple times, based on the degree of discoloration on the face.
Water and heat won't affect the epoxy resin, and when water and heat are applied, most stains will be removed smoothly, they just loosen and you're ready to wipe your face clean. There are many different brume cleaning kits available for cleaning epoxy enclosures.
Depending on the size of the face to be gutted
You can use the small bones used to remove wrinkles from clothing, or actually larger bones Used to lather a clean bottom. Catch the stain before it gets in. No matter what cleaning system you use, the only way to ensure epoxy resin table covers in restaurants stay stain-free and clean is to clean them regularly. Prevention is always Better than cure, in this case too; have your staff wipe drink cups and food plaques off their faces before placing them.
OUR WOOD COLLECTION
we source only top-quality hardwoods to create our furniture. Most of our wood comes from salvaged trees native to Pennsylvania which makes our furniture a sustainable option for your home
Locally Sourced Wood
We aim to source as much of our wood as possible locally, supporting local mills and reducing our footprint. Much of our wood is made from salvaged and reclaimed trees, giving you a sustainable piece of furniture for your home or business.
How We Create It
Each wood slab is dried through our state-of-the-art vacuum kiln. Traditional kilns only heat the outside of the wood, but our vacuum kiln dries from the inside out. Once dried, we use both a professional belt sander and a fine hand sander to make a beautiful flat surface for your piece. During the final stage, we apply a high quality 0% VOC plant-based finish that is toxic-free and made to last. Our hand finishes ensure an even distribution and smooth surface.
let's create Custom Wood Furniture
Tell us about what you're looking for
Start by describing your dream furniture and we'll custom craft it to fit your space and style. Do you prefer round, rectangle or square? What is the style of your home decor? Would you like to add a shelf?
Choose your wood type
We offer walnut, ash, oak, reclaimed, maple and more. Our hardwoods are kiln-dried, hand sanded and handled with care throughout the build process.
Add a leg style of your choice
Choose from a variety of leg styles - modern, wood, farmhouse style, aluminum and more. All of these custom features will make your piece truly unique!
Our philosophy is simple - buy it for life. Our items are meant to be passed down from generation to generation and loved for a long time.
We ship all of our items free to the lower 48, and have the option for in-home white glove delivery for our larger pieces.